01. Acceptance Of Policy
- If Users are accessing or using the Website, please be aware that the Website may contain links to third-party websites. By clicking on such links, the User may be transferred to the website of the third party. The Provider is not responsible in any way for the privacy practices of such third parties. The users are advised to view and read the privacy statements issued by the third parties to ensure that the User understands and agrees to the same.
02. Collection Of Data
- Registered User: To become a Registered User of the Website, the User may be required to provide information, including any information which may be used to personally identify the User (“Personal Information”), in the applicable contact form part of User’s Registration Data. Personal Information includes User name, address, phone number(s) and email address, and any other information which may, or may lead to, the disclosure of the User’s identity as an individual.
- Other Communications: The User may also be required to provide Personal Information to the Provider when the User communicates with the Provider in any other way, including when you:
- request for further information on our services;
- request for any advice or assistance concerning the Website Content, including any resource tools thereof; or
- report a problem or contact us via email, telephone call, fax message, letter, or other means of communication.
- Except for the circumstances outlined in Clauses 2.3 and 2.3, we do not collect Personal Information from you when you access the Website as a Visitor.
03. Use Of Data
- Any Personal Information submitted to us, together with any other information, material or content you have provided (collectively hereinafter referred to as, “Data”) shall be used primarily for administrative purposes and for the purposes to which they were submitted or required.
- We may also decide to use the Data for the following additional purposes:
- to understand what your needs and requirements are.
- to provide personalized content and match the most relevant services for you.
- to improve our marketing and customer service efforts.
- in other advertising, statistical compilation, or marketing-related purposes, and
- to profile your information preferences, for example, understanding how you use the Website, reviewing the nature of your communication and/or reviewing your search contents, any service pages or Website Content you access.
- Unless you inform us otherwise in accordance with Clause 5.3, we may also use your Data to communicate with us (“Communications”):
- by sending you notices regarding updates, changes or additions to our services or Website Content or regarding any promotions which may be of interest to you;
- by inviting you to participate in our surveys;
- by requesting for your views on the Website and/or our customer support; or
- by responding to your requests.
04. Dissemination Of Data
- Be assured that we will never sell your data to any third party for commercial gain.
- However, we may disclose your Data:
- to our consultants, advisors, service providers, and agents (“Authorized Representatives:
- to assist us in achieving the purposes described in Clauses 3.1 and 3.2; and
- to assist us in our Communications to you (unless you have informed us that you do not wish to receive any of our Communications under Clause 5.3); and
- to our business partners who may communicate with you (“Business Partner Communications
- by sending you notices regarding any promotions or products or services offered by them which may be of interest to you;
- for other advertising, statistical compilation or marketing-related purposes; or
- by responding to your requests, unless you have informed us that you do not wish to receive any Business Partner Communications following Clause 5.3.
- We may also be required to disclose your Data in the following circumstances:
- to comply with a legal process;
- where applicable, to credit reference agencies, where other credit grantors may use your Data for:
- Make credit decisions about you and the people you are financially associated with,
- fraud or money laundering prevention, and
- occasionally tracing debtors.
- to our consultants, advisors, service providers, and agents (“Authorized Representatives:
- Accordingly, your data will be disclosed where we are obliged or permitted by law to do so. If you post or send offensive or objectionable content to us or otherwise engage in any disruptive behavior concerning the Website, we can use whatever data is available to us about you to stop such behavior. This may involve informing relevant third parties such as your employer and law enforcement agencies about the content and your behavior.
05. Consent And Opting-out
- By submitting or providing your Data to us, you expressly acknowledge, consent, and agree to:
- our use or processing, or the disclosure to, or use or processing by, Authorised Representatives, of your Data, including any Personal Information contained in your Data, for the purposes described in Clauses 3.1 and 3.2;
- subject to Clause 5.3, the use or processing of your Data, including any Personal Information contained in your Data, to send you any Communications; and
- subject to Clause 5.3, the use or handling by our Business Partners of your Data, including any Personal Information contained in your Data, to send you Business Partner Communications.
- We follow strict security procedures to ensure that your data is protected and that it is not damaged or destroyed. All Data is kept in a secure place with restricted physical or electronic access, and with confidentially preserved. Only the senior management team of the Provider is permitted access to the Data. Notwithstanding the aforesaid, you expressly acknowledge and agree:
- that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your Data, but we are unable to guarantee the security of your Data submitted or provided through or in connection with our Website, and accordingly, any submission or provision of Data is made at your own risk; and
- that the transfer and processing of your Data may be undertaken in countries outside of India, which may not provide the same level of data protection as India. If we do make such a transfer or if your Data is to be processed outside India, we will put a contract in place to ensure your data is protected or where applicable, is covered by the US ‘Safe Harbor Program’.
- You may inform us through an email sent to Info@finacplus.com if you wish to exercise your right to opt-out of receiving any communications from us or Business Partner Communications from our business partners. If you do opt-out, this may preclude you from receiving any of our special offers or promotion, whether offered by us or by any business partners in the future.
06. Retaining And Deleting Data
- Upon termination of your access to the Website under the general T&C, we may still be required to retain your data to comply with legal obligations, prevent fraud, collect fees owed (if any), resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, etc., but always within a legal framework.
- When you request your data to be removed following Clause 5.3, you will be added to a suppression list to ensure your request is complied with.
07. Information Requests
- You have a right to ask for a copy of your Personal Information and are obliged to correct any inaccuracies in your Personal Information. If you are unable to use our Website to correct such inaccuracies, you may ask us to do so on your behalf (where possible).
- Unless the Personal Information relates to an individual you are legally responsible for (such as a minor), you may not give us Personal Information about any other person. If you do so, you confirm that they have appointed you to act on behalf of them, to consent to the processing of their Personal Information, including sensitive personal data, to the transfer of their Personal Information abroad and to receive on their behalf any Communications from us or any Business Partner Communications from our business partners.
08. Cookies Policy
- If you visit our Website, as with the majority of websites on the internet, our computer server may automatically send you a cookie. A cookie is a small ‘log-file’ that can be placed on your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes, and we may use them to do several things:
- Cookies help us to recognize you when you next visit our Website and note the advertisements displayed to you. This allows us to tailor the promotions we provide to your preferences. We may use the services of third-party servers for this purpose;
- Cookies may be used to compile anonymous statistics related to the take-up or use of services, or patterns of browsing. A third party may collect such data on our behalf to measure the performance of the Website. Information collected is aggregated for reporting purposes, and this service collects no personally identifiable information. The use of this service assists us in measuring and improving the structure and ease of use of the Website
- We may also track IP addresses. An IP Address is a number that can identify an Internet Service Provider, country location, etc. It cannot provide personal information. We will not use the IP Address to build a profile on Users; we only use the information for demographic and statistical purposes.
- It is also possible that others may download cookies to your computer when you access, visit, or use the Website. We cannot control, nor do we have access to any cookies placed on your computer by such other persons.
- Cookies cannot be used by themselves to identify you. You are not obliged to accept cookies and may modify your browser so that it will not accept cookies. If you do disable cookies, many of the Services may not be available to you.