Data Analytics Careers
We provide Virtual Business Process Services to various types of overseas clients and this position is to be part of the team which provides support to USA client from Mortgage Finance industry. Hence we are looking to hire Data Scientist with experience in analyzing large amounts of data and information. Data Scientist will provide data manipulation, scrubbing and synthesizing of information into easy to read weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Work with large data sets and produce real-time and streamlined analysis
- Work will include analyzing lender performance, asset type, leverage, etc.
- Analyze third party vendor data and helping to apply that data retroactively to back-test default history
- Ability to perform data mining
- Pro-actively apply data frameworks to better optimize pool performance
- Participate in client conversations, phone calls, company presentations, etc.
- Develop forms and enhanced data tools to streamline processes and create efficiencies.
- Will include data tracking and pipeline management.
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE
- Strong intellect with solid communication, quantitative, financial and analytical skills
- College degree in Finance, Math, Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics or related field
- Strong modeling skills to include Excel VBA and Macros, SQL (Python and Tableau a plus), Access, etc.
- 3+ Years of experience in similar roles
- Excellent written and English verbal communication skills who works well with others in a team environment.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to interpret and error-check work to ensure analysis is logical
- Experience with real estate mortgages is a plus
- Self-starter and motivated individual with a good attitude
- Ability to multi-task while working independently in a fast-pace environment
- Advanced MS Excel skills, Excel VBA and Macros and MS PowerPoint skills
- Data Science, Data Analytics and Reporting
- Working Knowledge in Data Visualization Applications
- Creative problem solver, Exceptional interpersonal skills, Impeccable integrity and trustworthiness
- Strong Knowledge in using internet and web based applications
- Strong commitment to support overseas client with utmost care.
- Good team player with greater level of integrity
- Maintains Strict confidentiality of Client’s Data and information
- Self-Motivated and Tough task master.
- Quick learner and continuous learner of new technologies.
Location: Hi-Tech City, Hyderabad
Timings: USA Shift IST 5-30pm to 2-30am
salary range: As Per Industry Standards
Send Application TO: firstname.lastname@example.org